02 May 2014

Bene-Faves! Benefit Cosmetics Goodies


Happy Friday! I recently received an amazing care package from one of my all time favorite beauty brands and I couldn't wait to test everything out for you guys! I opened up the box to find an assortment of their most favored products. Benefit has always drawn me in with their stand out packaging, unlike a lot of the typical stuff we see. I remember one of my very first concealers (that started off my concealer obsession) was Boi-ing, their industrial strength concealer. They pretty much had me in the palm of their hands since.

Not to anyone's surprise, I've found some must-haves out of the bunch that I needed to swatch and share with you guys!





These Creaseless Cream Shadows are exactly what the name implies. The color pigmentation is amazing but it's the creamy, smooth texture that makes them my new favorite. They glide on effortlessly and blend easily with your fingertips. I've been using "No Pressure" almost daily! They work GREAT as an eyeshadow base or worn alone and you don't have to worry about them smudging or budging at all because they are long lasting.




Lets talk about this packaging!!!! I instagramed a photo of these babies right when I saw them and it was reposted on the Benefit Instagram page and my head just about exploded with excitement :D 
I did, however made the mistake of calling them "lipsticks" because they are actually Hydra-Smooth Lip Colors. They are enriched with shea, mango butter and vitamin E. So think- a super hydrating lip butter with great color pigmentation. The two colors I got are "Juicy Details" (Top pic), which is a pretty neutral pink and "Tutti-Cutie" (Bottom pic), which is more of a bright coral compared to Juicy Details. Both are a gorgeous wash of color on your lips that are buildable for a more intensity.



And last but not least, a BRIGHT pop of color from their newest lip and cheek stain collection -Lollitint! The name itself would sucker me into buying it (see what I did there?) But their lip and cheek stains are serious business. They leave a bright and long lasting color that you don't have to think or fuss about. After I snapped this photo of the swatch, it stayed on for well into the night. I also own the original Benetint which is a rosy red color that actually smells like a bouquet of roses! 

Keep an eye out for some upcoming makeup tutorials on my channel, with these goodies and more. I'll be doing a separate post and review about the Big Easy BB Cream soon. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

xo Winnie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The packaging for all of these items is too cute! I need to try those Creaseless Cream Shadows.

xo,
raquelinthecity.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I couldn’t agree more with you Raquel! Benefit’s packaging is so cute!
xo,
~Pauline @ Benefit makeup Philippines

Post a Comment

 

Le Sassafras Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger