10 October 2012

Ghost of Halloweens Past

I couldn't love dressing up for Halloween more than i do now! I know some people must be thinking, at some point you grow out of it but i think its the creative side of me that likes to take advantage of this time of year in conjuring up creative ideas.

In short, i enjoy being creative with my DIY Halloween costumes and i'm brainstorming my costume for this year. Let me know if you have any suggestions and i'll be sharing some ideas soon!

In the meantime, here are some past costumes:

Sugar Skull

(last minute) Mouse


Zombie "House Wife"

(last minute) Leopard

Creepy Marionette 



2 comments:

Miraclewhip said...

These are great costumes! Nice post!

Unknown said...

Thank you! i always try to create costumes instead of buying overpriced ones!

Post a Comment

 

Le Sassafras Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger