15 October 2012

Thrift Seeker

Every now and then i'll need to get my thrifting fix. There's just something about thrifting for vintage and one of a kind goods that is incredibly satisfying. I have grown a lot from my days of weary thrift shopping. You have to look at everything creatively and with an open mind- lots of things can be tweaked to fit or made into something totally new! I mostly see my trips to the thrift store as new adventures.

So i decided to lug my camera along with me on one of my trips to share some unique and fabulous finds! 



Vintage dresses


Hi Amy from Tattertales! :)


Vintage Hermes? Could it be?



Brocade Jacket for $7.99!



Vintage clutches are my favorite! This is a gorgeous color 

5 comments:

drinkcitra said...

Ooh great finds! I love clutches :D

Unknown said...

thanks hun!

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

i wish we had big thrift stores like that near me!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

Melanee said...

Hi pretty!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I'm following back =)

I just love your blog and style! you're the cutest!

Melanee
xo
melaneeshale.blogspot.com

Ridiculously Red said...

What an amazing thrift store! I love thrift stores. I’m a new follower, do you want to follow each other?

http://ridiculouslyredridiculoulyred.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

Le Sassafras Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger